It seemed like a harmless little party hosted by 9 year old Amber and 6 year old Autumn on July 8th, 2008, 11:00am.
They welcomed their guests, Brooke, Holly, and Jeremy with sweet hospitality, but little did they know what would happen shorty after.
"Anyone could have been deceived by their cute little faces," says victim Holly.
"I should have known they were up to something after she started playing soft classical music on the little pink princess CD player. It was all too suspicious, and I didn't even catch it."
Brooke and Holly were having a nice time at Amber and Autumn's party, they even treated them to a special song, "Come Thou Fount".
Not too soon after though, Brooke and her sister Holly had other things to do, so politely thanked the two for an enjoyable time and started to head out the door.
"That's when the six year old, came after me with a wooden ruler in hand, I managed to get away but my sister wasn't as lucky."
It had turned into a nightmare of a party.
"They wouldn't let us leave! We couldn't get out without a brutal encounter with Red Cape Amber, and Autumn The Pinky."
They tried all they could to get out of the party, and Brooke had gotten wounded in the process.
"I'm not sure what happened to Jeremy, I think he turned on us and joined in the rage, but it happened so fast I can't remember," says Holly.
The hidden camera got the whole thing on tape. Viewer discretion is advised.
As far as we know Red Cape and Pinky are still on the loose. If you happen to have sightings of them please phone this number immediately: 1-800-PRTY-DSASTR. Thank-You.
10 comments:
You change your blog layout so often that I can't ever tell if I ended up at the right place!
Wish I knew how to design my own layout, then maybe I'd be satisfied.
This was so entertaining! Amber & Autumn singing was so precious. And equally precious was hearing Jeremy in the background almost constantly laughing. Little brothers.... I hope Brooke recovers quickly from her injuries. :) Love you,
This is hilarious! I don't think anyone, however, could really catch the full humor without actually being there. It was so weird. Two sweet hostesses gone mad is what it was!
I love that hymn. They did an awesome job singing it!
LOL! How funny! This was hysterical!
I hope Brooke has recovered from her injuries. I was SO not expecting them to do that with the ruler! haha.... they are cuties!
I wish we lived closer too. You all are so sweet and fun and we would have some good times if we lived together! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
By the way.... THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!!! It is already framed and on display. :) Still love you bunches....
Those little goofballs! lol.
Oh man, was that funny!! We are all gathered around my laptop, laughing hysterically!
I totally loved the way the girls hit those notes, hahaa, but I don't know which was cuter: Jeremy giggling in the background or Amber scratching her arm! :)
And, the other video... wow.. you people are normal!! LOL I loved the narration you added to the blog. How hysterical!
You gals are great big sisters!! Isn't it fun to be home with Littles??
HUGS to you all!!
MrsD
LOL! Man, those were funny... Mom even watched them, with all the kids huddled around!
Hi Holly,
I read your comments and will either respond back to your questions tomorrow or next week:-)
I left a comment on Jeremy's blog explaining how things are going at camp...if your interested..
Hope your doing well and I miss talking to you a lot! I'll try and comment again tomorrow.
Have a good night/great week!
Love,
Arya
Post a Comment