Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm going to do a better post soon about our trip to Alabama if I can find time. So be looking out!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

yay!
-danielle

PaulsBlogging.com said...

Oh, lol!
Maybe I should have commented on this blog.
Yes, that was quite a bit of fun!

We'll actually be driving through GA in a couple weeks. I wonder if we could somehow meet up...?

PaulsBlogging.com said...

Alright, sounds great. Not sure which route we're taking down there yet, but I'll let you know.

Finals went so much better this semester than last. I wasn't stressed at all and I felt like I knew my stuff... I almost enjoyed them o.O

Ha anyhow, I THINK I got a 4.0 this semester....
Woohoo!

PaulsBlogging.com said...

Haha! Thanks for the FOUR comments!
:P

Yeah, I've only met 5 other homeschoolers at my college and ALL of them either have a 4.0 and/or are enrolled in the Honors program.

I don't know anyone else that has a 4.0 ...only us homeschoolers, ha.

We rock... in my humble, unbiased opinion.
;)

Brooke said...

We're waiting on your promised update!! :) :)

Holly said...

Don't count on it :/.....sorry.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? What happened? Am I going to have to tell everybody what happened on your trip? I WAS THERE. REMEMBER? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

JASON

Holly said...

LOL. I'm scared. But not as scared as I was when I didn't know what you were going to do in that one video. You were like "Come on people, I'm waiting on you".....then you started dancing! HAHAHA it was the funniest thing! :P

SuperAngel said...

Hey Girly! It seems that I keep up with you a lot through Twitter so I forget to come by and comment! :P LOL!
so... wheres the AL post, dahling?
miss you! I hope we can meet up soon!
Love ya!
Amanda
The Daily Planet