Monday, August 10, 2009

The Beginning of The End

Starting today, I am finally a Senior in high-school. I can't believe it! Ha! Wow... I made it! Why is the first day of school actually....enjoyable?!
I like just about all of my subjects this year. I don't have to take a math or a science course which is kind of nice. Most of my subjects are one semester long, so I'm planning on doing all of my courses this semester in order to just get it all over with. I could be done by Christmas! Hopefully!

My cousin, Riley, is a married man as of last Saturday. He married his beautiful bride, Lori, in a pretty little church in Winchester TN. Amber, Autumn, and Jeremy were all in the wedding. They looked precious!

On Sunday, my dad bought Amber, Autumn, and Jeremy their own little bunnies. They're so fluffy and soft...I LOVE them! I have always loved rabbits :). Dad also picked up two little guineas (a type of bird). But they didn't make it. I found them this morning already gone. I guess they weren't strong enough for the trip home from my grandparents. Poor little things :(

Brooke is leaving for Pensacola on September 5th. I'm dreading her departure very much! I'm trying to not think about it right now. Life will not be the same without her around!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Awww. Cute bunnies. :D

Violinist4Christ said...

Congrats on being a senior! I pray you have a good school year/semester. :)