

Happy 15th Birthday Jeremy!
I'm so glad we got to know you while we could, Jeremy. You are so much fun to be around! I admire how you are striving to be a better servant for Christ. You are an amazing example for your young siblings, one of the best big brothers I have ever seen. Another thing I admire about you is the special relationship you have with your parents. I can see that you try hard to love and honor them, which is one of the Commandments! You were always faithful each week to play your guitar at church, and for the elderly people at the nursing home. What a blessing it was for me to see you serve like that. You are a great brother-in-Christ, Jeremy, and you are greatly missed by everyone! Anyway....lol I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God Bless.
3 comments:
lol. Thanks a bunch! Now I have to get back at you later
You're welcome! :)
O really? But my birthday isn't until 10 more months lol
Happy B'day Jeremy!
Post a Comment