Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures with Personality


Jeremy's typical reaction when I try to take a picture.


I wonder if he had some chocolate?


Amber was trying to get him to smile :)


I told them to look like they were angels.....Autumn needs to work on it.


This is Amber and Autumn all the time- laughing together :)


Jeremy's expressions are unpredictable.....






"Amber, I'm going to be four!"


He was listening in on Amber and Autumn's conversation.....so cute lol.




Jeremy making the girls laugh


Psalms 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother is the same way.

-Ms.Serious

~Kris said...

Hey Holly,

Thanks for your encouragement! I hope that you're having a wonderful new year so far. God's blessings:)

Joyce said...

They are all so entertaining!! I have almost as much fun as they do just watching and listening to them play with Rylee when they are here. And, they are growing up so fast....